CareNet Counseling provides help and hope for those facing personal struggles with emotional, behavioral, and relational problems. We want to help you restore health to your mind, body, spirit, and relationships.
Let us help you…
- With personal struggles such as anxiety, stress, depression, low self-esteem, and lack of fulfillment.
- Find spiritual meaning and direction.
- Overcome emotional problems associated with injury, physical illness, and aging.
- With challenges of dealing with the loss of a loved one.
- With career concerns or challenges.
- With marriage and family issues such as premarital counseling, parenting and behavior problems, as well as relationship conflicts associated with marriage, divorce, re-marriage and blended family life.
Those familiar with our work know that it takes both participation and money to accomplish our mission. That is why we ask anyone willing to assist us to volunteer or donate to help us help others.
Ways you can help…
- Donations of any amount
- Volunteering for a committee to help with fundraising events, reception in one of our offices, or service on one our advisory boards or our board of directors
- Involvement in the community